No products in the cart.
Welcome to India Direct Marketplace (www.India-Direct.com) website. Please read the terms and conditions before you use this Website. The terms and conditions defined below are basically short clarifications on the basic terminology used in our webshop.
Supplier: Supplier is the person or persons (also called the Seller/Vendor) offering the goods and/or services on www.India-Direct.com an online Marketplace. www.India-Direct.com is a venture of KPM Ventures BV and registered in the Chamber of Commerce (KVK) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Customer: Customer is the person, buying the goods and services offered by the vendor against an agreed payment. Customer can be interchangeably referred to as you, your.
Website: www.India-Direct.com along with the webpages directly linked to it, is an Online Marketplace and can be interchangeably used for website in the conditions below.
Contract: Contract is an agreement between Supplier, Website and Customer, where Supplier shall deliver the purchased goods to the customer after the associated payment is approved, and after Customer agrees to the terms and conditions shown during checkout process, which are as mentioned below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Individuals, aged 18 years or above, can make a purchase from India Direct Marketplace. Customer requires an active email address and a phone number which can be used for making contact, if necessary. If needed in any possible situation, the customer agrees to present a positive ID issued by Local government (as applicable) as a proof of ownership of the Debit/Credit card used for payment of his purchase.
- Customer and India Direct Marketplace (website) take the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account details including password in order to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account. Customer agrees and accepts responsibility for all activities that occur from his/her account. Customer must take all necessary steps to ensure that the account credentials are kept confidential and secure. He/she should inform the seller/vendor immediately in case customer finds a valid reason to believe that his/her account credentials including user id and password are manipulated and/or used in an unauthorized manner.
- Customer is completely responsible for providing the correct bill payment and delivery addresses.
- Delivery will be done at the delivery address specified by the customer with the order.
- When a customer requests an order to purchase any product/products from India Direct Marketplace, the order represents a non-binding agreement between the vendor and the customer. A binding contract between vendor and customer forms only after a complete payment is fully authorized by the payment gateway and the goods are dispatched by the vendor.
- It is necessary to note that the confirmation by email is only an acknowledgement that the order has been received. If any product(s) on that order have not been mentioned in the dispatch confirmation e-mail, the cost of that product will be refunded to the customer’s bank account and that product will not be a part of that binding contract.
- Orders may be cancelled only before the goods have been dispatched for delivery. This should be done by notifying the vendor immediately by phone call or e-mail. In case of cancellation, the customer will receive the refund after deduction of bank charges.
- All products, items, discounts or offers shown, are subject to their availability at any given time and may not always be in stock all the time. In such a case, we shall notify you by e-mail. We reserve the right to discontinue any items, goods, discounts or offers from our web shop at any time. Our only liability in such cases will be limited to refund any money paid to us related to those goods or items which we may not be able to supply. We will again notify you about the same, as soon as possible.
- Only the telephone conversation/e-mail will be considered as proof for any change or cancellation of order, before or after dispatch of goods.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of any purchased product such as, but not limited to, taste, texture, color etc. Though we are willing to escalate any product-related complaint to the vendor, we are not responsible for the resolution of such complaints. Please refer to individual vendor policies in this case.
- We carry the right to modify or discontinue any or all products/services at any point of time, with or without any prior notice, temporarily or permanently. We bear no liability for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or services.
- Please be aware that images on India Direct Marketplace are only for illustration purpose. Actual product might look different as shown in the image.
- We will make the most sincere efforts to have your order delivered within the stipulated time mentioned in your dispatch confirmation email. However, please note the delivery dates provided by us are only estimates and the actual delivery of your order might be later than this date.
- The India-Direct.com & their suppliers/vendor/Sellers reserves the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers as per his discretion.
- Order and the goods become customer’s responsibility and ownership after customer receives them.
- Deals, gift coupons and vouchers are exclusive and cannot be combined and may not be exchanged against cash. Vendor reserves the right to discontinue offers and deals at any time without any prior notice.
- Duty and Taxes –All imported goods must be declared to the Customs & Excise authorities on entry at port and, in most cases, are subject to customs duty. This includes goods bought over the internet. The receiver of the shipment is legally liable to pay the Customs Duties and Taxes requested by government authorities / shipper on the entry of port. The product prices on India Direct are including VAT/BTW/Customer duty & Taxes, India Direct team will pay the required VAT/BTW/Customer duty & Taxes to the government.
- Unacceptable and Prohibited Items for Carriage – India-Direct.com & their associates suppliers/vendors will not transport any item that is deemed to be unacceptable and prohibited for carriage:
It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organization e.g. Europe, US or Canada Export Controls.
- Flammable Items- Hair Spray, Cigarette Lighters Fluids etc
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Poisonous Articles
- Currency- Cash, bearer form of negotiable instruments, credit cards and sim cards
- Fire Arms, explosives and ammunition
- Toxic and infectious substances
- Precious metals and stones
- Illegal narcotics and drugs
- Human remains
- Counterfeit and pirated goods Meat, milk, cheese and other animal products
India-Direct.com at its sole discretion can decide if the product cannot be transported safely or legally.
19. Deliveries & Undeliverable – Shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes. Shipments are delivered to the receiver’s address given by the buyer, but not necessarily to the named receiver personally. Shipments to addresses with a central receiving area (mail room) will be delivered to that area. If the receiver refuses delivery, or the shipment is deemed to be unacceptable, or the receiver cannot be reasonably identified or located, India-Direct.com shall use reasonable efforts to return the shipment to the store at the buyer’s cost, failing which the Shipment may be released, disposed of or sold within 30 days by India-Direct.com at India-Direct.com sole discretion without incurring any liability whatsoever to the buyer or anyone else, with the proceeds applied against service charges and related administrative costs. We shall make reasonable effort to deliver the item to buyer within the stipulated delivery time frame indicated here from the date of full payment for the charges as notified to the buyer. High security addresses or addresses in more remote locations may require a longer delivery time. There will be no deliveries on Weekends and on gazetted public/bank holidays. We shall however not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any delay in effecting delivery of such items for any reasons whatsoever.
20. Time Limits for Claims
a) Damaged, Loss or Missing Items
Upon receipt of the shipment or item, customers are advised to check that the item has been received in good order. For damaged goods or missing items, ensure that you do not accept delivery from the courier if the packet is tampered or open also send us email to: info@India-Direct.com for the damaged packet. Our entire liability to you does not exceed the order cost you have paid.
b) Defective Products or wrong order shipped by the store
The buyer must notify by emailing info@India-Direct.com within 24 hours of delivery of goods to the buyer. The original copy of the consignment note/air waybill and all supporting documents with picture and video of damage/wrong received product, relevant invoices and/or receipts for the product(s) must be shared with us at info@India-Direct.com. Our team will contact you and update you on the next step towards replacement of damaged / wrongly delivered goods.
21. Inspection – India-Direct.com has the right to open and inspect a shipment without prior notice. Customs Authorities/ Airline Security also have the right to open and inspect a shipment.
- Delayed Shipments – India-Direct.com will make every reasonable effort to deliver the shipment according to India-Direct.com regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract.
- Refund Policy – In the case of loss or damage of all or part of a shipment, India-Direct.com will refund the shipment charges by the same method as the buyer had paid at India-Direct.com after the loss or damage However, it will be at India-Direct.com sole discretion and decision whether the buyer is eligible for a refund and subject to clause 20 (Time Limit).
- Loss or Damage – If India-Direct.com determines that the loss or damage has occurred due to the fault of India-Direct.com. India-Direct.com will refund the amount charged in the same manner as the buyer has paid. Where this is not possible we will issue a credit to your account that will be applied to your next purchase.
- Product Returns or Exchanges – Returns will be accepted only when the product shipped to you is a wrong product / defective or in damaged condition. The reverse pickup will be arranged by the Company and no charges will be levied. The Customer must inform the Company by email, within 48 hours of delivery in case the product received is a Wrong Product / defective or in damaged condition, any request for Return made after this time period will be entertained on a case-by-case basis and at the sole discretion of the Company. When Company receives Buyer’s return, Company will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund, at the sole discretion of the Company. Kindly Note, Return will be entertained only when the product sent by you is in proper condition with original packing, tags, inbox literature, Warranty / guarantee card, freebies, and accessories including keys, straps and locks intact. For Electronic Items, Proper voltage need to be checked by the consumer before purchase. The seller is not responsible for any issue arising after purchase due to voltage fluctuations, etc.
Returns are not acceptable for following items.
- All products perishable in nature (consumable items, Vitamins & Supplements, Food Items, Baby Products, etc)
- Body Jewellery [with exception if the product is not the same as ordered or any manufacturing defect]
- Hygiene products
- Electronics and Mobiles [with exception if the product is not the same as ordered] or Factory-sealed sports collectible sets
- Cosmetics, Perfumes and Fragrances
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, and cassette tape that have been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap or Items that have been used or opened. Opened packages will be accepted for returns only where an incorrect product has been dispatched.
- An item not returned in the condition it was received.
- Electronic Items: Warranties are subject to Manufacturer Terms. Kindly check the Warranty Terms at the time of Purchase. In case of manufacturing defect, customer needs to take the product to the nearest service station authorized by the manufacturer, or contact the Company’s customer service in case any issue in terms of Warranty
If you opt for a refund in your credit/debit card or in your bank account, depending on your payment method. You will receive the refund within 7-10 business days post cancellation of your order. You can request for a refund by sending an email to info@India-Direct.com.com.
26. Loss or Damage – If India-Direct.com determines that the loss or damage has occurred due to the fault of India-Direct.com. India-Direct.com will refund the amount charged in the same manner as the buyer has paid. Where this is not possible we will issue a credit to your account that will be applied to your next purchase.
27. The website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without our written consent.
Cancellation by Customer & Company
a) Cancellations by the Customer:
In case of requests for order cancellations, Company reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty-four) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. Company has the full right to decide, at its sole discretion, whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Company and accept Company’s decision regarding the cancellation. You can request for a cancellation by sending an email to info@India-Direct.com.com
b) Cancellation by Company:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into the user’s account in case of cancellation by Company).
c) Circumstances beyond India-Direct.com control
India-Direct.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond India-Direct.com control. These include but are not limited to Act of God” e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; “Force Majeure” e.g. war plane crash or embargo; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the Shipment, even if known to India-Direct.com; riot or civil commotion; any act or emission by a person not employed or contracted by India-Direct.com e.g., receiver, third party, customs or other government official; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of India Direct Marketplace and its affiliates without a written consent from the seller
- Customer’s Warranties and Indemnity – Customers shall indemnify and hold India-Direct.com harmless for any loss or damage arising out of customer’s failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations and for breach of the following warranties and representations:All information provided by or its representatives is complete and accurate. The shipment is properly marked and addressed and packed to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care in handling.All applicable customs, import, export and other laws and regulations have been complied with; and The purchases have been signed by Customer’s authorized representative and the Terms and Conditions constitute binding and enforceable obligations of customers.
- All the brand images and trademarks are proprietary of the respective owner company,
- The above stated terms and conditions are governed by the Dutch law. Any dispute shall be resolved by the Dutch court.